I always wonder

Sunday, February 20, 2005

on my mind

I have so much more important things to do right now than right on this blog but something I love and can't get away from came into mind today (as it does everyday); BOYS. I just wanted to post my realization of another crush I have but it wasn't until I talked about him that I knew he was a crush. May I'll do a lil flirting tomorrow in class. Its kinda ridiciouls; this crush. I mean c'mon what are the chances? Another thing that came into my mind today was money and how much I need it. Not a lot just a lil to keep me going and to satisfy my outragious shoe addiction.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Give up the smack, Ko. And by smack I mean "high heeled boots".

YOU ADDICT!!!
I love you. (under the umbrella tree)

10:22 AM

 
Blogger Jamie said...

Um... I had a dream the other night involving Brad Pitt. Ew.

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home