All's well that ends well
So I made up my test and got a B and while I was there making it up officially became the first student at school to declare the African American Studies minor. I am really excited eventhough I'll probably have 18 credits a semester for the rest of my college career. But its whatever, I want to become more studious. My directing scene didn't go bad. I just wish the actors I had would have acutally done some acting. I don't like a lot of people at once and getting them to listen to you and do what you say is even worse then just having to be around them. But I got it done and I'm not worried I'll get a bad grade. I turned in my art project today and out of the whole class I was one of four people who actually had it done coming into class. Apparently we had an hour or so in class to finish the projects but I didn't know because I missed class before spring break. (its a once a week class) So, there were only 3 projects done when class started (two girls combined theirs with a video. It was really good. I saw a penis) and mine was the 3rd best out of the entire class when everyone finally got done. I was stressing so much about this thinking everyone knew what they had to do and were already done..... and for what? I felt sooooo good in class today. I got really positive responses from it, in class and out. One of my friends liked it so much she made me print out a copy for her and she has it hanging in her dorm room. I thought that was nice considering I am the least artistic person. I guess if I really apply myself I have a very creative mind, but who has time for that? Well my sorority has been having rush events and they have not been very succesful but I plan on making it my job to recruit cool girls. Hopefully tomorrow we will have a party with a frat so I can do a bit of flirtin'. I made a pact with myself that if I don't exchange numbers with a cute, qualified guy in school this weekend that I will quit. I will quit everything. No more doin my hair, putting on makeup, getting cute or dieting. I can use that time to sleep. And when I go home for the summer every guy I know will be so happy that I'm in a 20 mile radius they wont care what I look like. I'll always have my same personality that they love so so what if my hair is nappy, my face is plan, my body isn't more toned and I'm wearing sweat pants. To them I'll look pretty damn good naked. An old guy friend that I have known since early elementary called me earlier this week and offered to come up this weekend and said he would call me on friday before he came up. If he remembers it'll be a mircle. But if he does remember and actually comes up what the fuck am I supposed to do with him when he gets here. I mean me and him have never hung out hung out. We just usaually bumped into each other riding around the neighboorhood or when we are both out drinking in the neighboorhood. I mean if he drives 2 1/2 hrs to see me well thats a little crazy. And if he drives all the way up here expecting some sexual compensation then that is a lot crazy. There is plenty of pussy in AA, ok! But I really must be goin to bed. I have been up till three am all week. I feel like I'm still pledging. Well if I go now I'll get an extra hour. Fuck that! I really have nothing to do tomorrow. You best believe I will be up in 427 during the day snoring like a muh fucka.
I LOVE MY JIGGY!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home