Back from Break
Just got back to school from Spring Break and I'm in a really bad mood. Why do I hate it here so much. I really wanted to bring Malo back but my mother changed her mind about it. So my spring break. On Friday me and two other fine females went to a club in Laurel. It was bogus. When we first got there there were "kids" hopping around and the music was horrible. So we wanted to leave but when we tried to convince the doorman to give us our money back. He refused and then convinced us to stay because he didn't want us to leave and assured us it would get better, so we stayed but it didn't get better. So when we tried to leave a second time another guy started talking to us and trying to figure out why we wanted to leave. He didn't want us to leave either. Come to find out that this guy was the promoter and party thrower of the club. So he ended up putting us in "VIP" type situation. Then another guy gave us drinks. The music was still pretty dumb and we didn't really leave the section we were in but it felt good to be treated so nice. I ended up talking to the guy who gave us the drinks but there will be other entries bout this guy later. Went to Virginia Beach. It was cold, well it was breezy and I found out it is very hard to plan anything on a trip when there is 6 people to include. All I know is me and Carlton are going all the way. We're gonna make it and we're gonna win! Had a randavous with my ex. Everything was ok until I saw the pictures of his other ex. Didn't go really crazy but I made my point. Went to NY with my best friend and her sister. It was raininy and we couldn't find a show to go see for cheap. We probably could have if we walked around the city more but it was raining hard and snowing and we were wet and cold so we just went to Applebee's. It was fun. They have a really cool birthday song and one of the waiters there was cute even though he was short. But I kept getting good views of him from where we were sitting. Then we took the subway to the Village to get mutilated. I got my nose pierced and my best friends sister got a tattoo. The CUTEST tattoo I have ever seen. The next day we just walked around the city because it was a little nicer. After NY my Spring Break was pretty so-so. Got stood up 3 times on Sat night. That sucked. I didn't even have really good sex all week. I had one oppurtunity and it was car sex. I am so sick of car sex. I'm too tall. Now I'm back at the burg. A little stressed because I have a directing scene that goes up on Wed and have not had ONE rehearsal and all my cast members are prolly forgot I even asked them to do it. I have a graphic design project due on wed that I havent started and don't know how. I missed a midterm before break cause I was sick as a dog and couldn't get out of bed now I have to worry bout that AND I'm pretty sure I have a paper to write that's due Tues. I'm bitching too much. I need to get off my ass and do all this stuff. Including unpack all my shit.
1 Comments:
Koa, if anybody can do it, it's you. Step by step, baby.
Love you.
-jai
9:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home