I always wonder

Monday, March 14, 2005

WOW!

I havent updated this thing in over a month. "What have I been doin since then?", you ask. Well the easiest way to do this is to make a list so here goes......
  • Rushed a sorority and got a bid to pledge.
  • Performed in the Vagina Monologues and had my mother and one of my very bestest friends come up to see me. I felt so special and I got lots of compliments on my performance and was even recognized in the mall by some random women. I was exciting.
  • Was a very busy girl when pledging. Found out who my Big was and I was soooo excited. Got wasted at pledge dance but I was hot so it was ok.
  • Was bummed out about my second directing scene project because my teacher just really didnt like it and i never got it approved by her before I did it. Not a good experience.
  • Saw THEE SEXIEST HUMAN BEGIN IN FROSTBURG coming out of 7-11. And yes, I came! This man was PER-FECT! It's really quite ridiculous. I think he was so gorgeous I cried. My mission to find him has been going on every since. Wish me luck.
  • Got into the sorority this weekend, went to a birthday party of two of the sisters got really really really really ridiculously drunk, danced on chairs, made out with a guy that everyone thinks is weird in the bathroom, TWICE, did a hell of alot of drunk dialing, like always, went to a theatre party where the theme was 80s where everyone there continued to remind me how drunk I was (like i wasnt aware), then went home with the guy I made out with in the bathroom. I was a good girl though. And even though everyone says he is weird I dont agree. I think he is a really sweet guy and I would have never went home with him if I thought I would be in any type of danger. SO NOW!
That's pretty much the gist. Now I'm just anticipating Spring Break. I cant wait to see my baby, MALO. I know his misses his momma. I sure do miss him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

When did Malo start being your baby? I'M YOUR BABY, bitch.

3:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home