I always wonder

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Boo this holiday

I keep getting stood up!!! WTF!!! I blame weed. I do. I didn't even smoke today I'm so upset. I guess it's a good thing I wasn't inhibitant I got a long and full weekend ahead of me. A social, a play, rehearsals, a pig roast and goodness knows what else. So everyone on campus is addicted to facebook. It's takin over the world! I have a feeling it will die down by the end of the weekend. I really miss someone right now, but I can't really decide who it is. I mean I know who it is but I have a feeling that I'm just projecting my feelings from someone else onto that person, so to say. I dunno. It's just that I'm bout to go to bed and I'm goin alone once again.I'm getting so sick of that feeling. This really sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home