I always wonder

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

It's your fault because you don't see me and your not my boyfriend

This has been a stressful week and its only gonna get worst. I have a lot of stuff to do still after getting one big project out of the way. And instead of being responsible I am wasting crucial time on facebook for goodness sakes. Im addicted. And since my computer started acting up I have been with out it, and AIM and email and free downloads (basically everything i live for) for a day or two. I hate it. So now my entire unit is all the way up hill and I wont get it back, I know, for at least a week. So that means even if I have papers (which i do) I have to write them outside of my room and that never works. Because right now I'm in the library and have been for an hour and have done nothing but search on facebook and look at people's photo's and chat on aim. I need to get focused. I realized today when I was on the bus luggin my PC to the top of campus that I am in college so I don't have to be as poor as I am now when I get out of college. So I had better straighten up. But as much as I want to change my student habits it never seems to work out that way. And just when I think it couldn't get any worst a cute guy (who somewhat reminds me of Mos Def in his face and his speech) just walked into the library and is sitting at another computer that is visible to me without me being noticable. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO CONCENTRATE NOW, HUH???? This is ridiculous. I blame it on not having a boyfriend. If I had a boyfriend I wouldn't be thinking about other guys who struck me as cute. So I'm laying the blame on all guys that are not my boyfriend. Because if you were then I wounldn't be in this mess. I just really want someone to come up and see me. An old friend came up last weekend and it was really nice to see this person but he didn't come up for me. It was pretty much circumstantial that we even spent the amount of time together that we did. My best friend is coming this weekend and although I know she loves me more than anything and she would come see me regardless she is only staying for a day or 2 and heading up to another state. I just really need to be around people from home who care enough about me to come all the way up here to see me on their own. I hate having to beg people to come see me. I want them to WANT to come. I mean aren't I important in these people's lives? I'd really like to think so. If not why the hell do they keep me around. So maybe now that I've vented on this journal I will be able to get some real work done. We shall see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Hey, I don't want you to feel like you're just "on the way". You're MY Tekoa. You're my best friend and I love you. I've been telling people for the past week "I get to go away next weekend and be around people who love me!" I'm so excited to see you because you're one of the few people in my life who make me feel like I'm worth anything. I really really love you, Koa. I can't imagine my life without you. I don't come and see you because you make me, I come and see you because I think you're amazing and I love being around you. We're going to go to Penny's and eat and talk and watch movies, and hopefully we'll both feel better. I love you so much. I can't wait to see you.

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home