M.A.S.H
I was sooooo bored in sociology today. So besides calling my brother, who is in California (I'm so proud, happy and excited for him!), and sending my best friend text messages, I decide to play a good ol' fashion game of M.A.S.H and thought I'd share the results with you fine people.
- Out of the M.A.S.H choices I am living in a Shack
- Between my ex, my older man, a "random frat guy" and a friend I met at a club back home I am marrying my ex.
- Between a jeep, public transportaion, a truck and a staion wagon I get to drive a truck! whooo hoooo!
- I'm having 3 kids instead of none or 7
- I'm getting married in a church as aposed to a field or a basement. (My poor mother had a basement wedding :(
- Between Bmore, a foreign country and Cali I'm living in Bmore.
- My occupation will be a gynocologist instead of TV personality or a housewife.
- And all this will happen when I'm 30.
So now, aside from being extremly tired, I think I may be getting sick. I think I'm just gonna go home, sleep and count the hours until my favorite person comes up to see me. I'm sooooo happy I need her here so much. I have had one of the worst weeks and it's not even over.
1 Comments:
Like, 15 hours. I love you.
9:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home