I always wonder

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Me in survey form

So I always get those survey things in my email and I usually answer them and forward to my friends. But I figure I'd let the people who I usually don't forward it to suffer as well. Here goes.

  1. IF I COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? any place warm. free of stupid people and telephones.
  2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? panties.
  3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? i dont buy, i burn baby
  4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? what's this morning business??
  5. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE? guitar
  6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? white roses
  7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER: SPORTS CAR OR SUV? probably a sports car
  8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? yes, now if I'm getting there is another story.
  9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK. Frog and Toad
  10. IF YOU HAD ONE SUPERPOWER WHAT WOULD IT BE? superspeed
  11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? summer
  12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO WHAT IS IT? if I had a tattoo it would say "this shoulda been a piercing"
  13. CAN YOU JUGGLE? only men
  14. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? all my pets
  15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Thriat-day (thursday-friday and saturday)
  16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? used to be a spare tire, magazines, car kit and baby clothes.
  17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER: SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? mmmmmmmmmmm sushi!
  18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICECREAM? cakebatter, vanilla, mint chocolate chip, i dont discriminate.
  19. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? naw
  20. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB? anything famous
  21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Soul Food
  22. WHAT IS THE MOST ENJOYABLE THING YOU WILL DO TODAY? hopefully get high. It's 4/20
  23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY? 4th of July
  24. IF YOU COULD HAVE JUST TWO HOURS TO YOURSELF WHAT WOULD YOU DO? sleep or do my hair or shave my legs or give myself a facial or call a boy to come ova.
  25. FAVORITE SOUND? my playlists
I have yet another. And because I'm so bored (and probably you are too) I have added it for both our entertainment.

  1. EVER BEEN SO DRUNK YOU PASSED OUT? no but i convinced people i have to cover up somethin stupid i did (muhahahahahahahaha)
  2. EVER BEEN MISSING? hahahahaha YES. in the same house as everyone who thouhgt i was missing
  3. BEEN HURT EMOTIONALLY? ohhhhh yea
  4. KEPT A SECRET FROM ANYONE? of course
  5. HAD AN IMAGINARY FRIEND WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG? yup, plenty. one's name was Rufio, like from Hook.
  6. WANTED TO HOOK UP WITH A FRIEND? yes and have, often.
  7. HAD A CRUSH ON A TEACHER. yes
  8. EVER THOUGHT AN ANIMATED CHARACTER WAS HOT? yes. Prince Eric, Aladdin and Moses (i know it's sick)
  9. HAD A NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK TAPE? no but i think i had a magazine with them in it.
  10. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW? in the theaters= Phantom of the Opera (i am soooooooooooo sad)
RIGHT NOW
  1. WEARING: jeans (unbuttoned), wife beater and Twinz hoodie.
  2. HAIR IS: still in the cute hairstyle i put it in the morning.
  3. EATING: nada
  4. DRINKING: wish i had a glass of cold water but its kinda brezzy in here, maybe ill make some green tea
  5. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT? why the flip I am still up at 4 in the morning.
  6. TALKING TO: noone, everyone else has sense enough to be in bed
  7. LISTENING TO: the A/C, my roommate snore and myself type.
THE LAST 24 HOURS
  1. CRIED? no
  2. WORN A SKIRT? OH YEA BABY! I LIVE TO KEEP THESE LEGS BOUNCIN' IN THE SUN.
  3. MET SOMEONE NEW? pretty sure i did
  4. CLEANED A ROOM? ha ha
  5. DONE LAUNDRY? ha ha ha
  6. DROVE A CAR? oh, i did, it was a red acura integra. that car is hot
  7. WHO HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST OF YOUR FRIENDS? probably jiggy
  8. WHO IS THE LOUDEST OF YOUR FRIENDS? ME or babymama
  9. WHO DO YOU GO TO FOR ADVICE? malo
  10. WHO DO YOU CRY TO? my pillow or jiggy
  11. WORST FEELING? being alone and not being wanted
a lil insight on a complicated women. i encourage you to pass this valuble info about yourself to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home