Strap on my balls
This weekend was crazy! One of the best weekends at school, I must say. There were some bumps in the road but maybe only one involved me. And I am sorry for what I did. I realize that it was not responsible at all. And the thing is I really wanted to help because I really want to get involved more. I pretty much fucked up my trustworthiness. I have definetly learned from my mistake. I was let down this weekend by the twin that I met at the club. Ya know, I'm not too sure about him. I think he makes a lot of promises that he can't follow threw with. I don't like that. I can see once, but continually......... that's not cool. I'm having such a hard time maintaining my life in this little ass dorm room. Somethings have got to go. I have to clean up on an hourly basis and if I go one day the place looks like a tornado went threw it. I can't take it anymore. If I had a car I'd take all this shit home. My sorority has a new pledge class and I am sooooooo excited for these girls. I hope they go all the way. Although there is no reason why they shouldn't. I worked out today for a very long time and for the first time in like a week and all day I have felt terrible. I've been so nausious and out of it. My sorority sister thinks its because of all the alcohol I consumed this weekend. But who really knows. I am still looking for a guy at school, I just need to stop being shy, but it's hard. YES! I AM SHY! Why is that so hard to believe? It's only an initial shyness. Like once I say hi to a guy or introduce myself or he introduces himself I'm perfectly fine. But anything before then is a no go. I can't even look at a guy sometimes. I'm pathetic. But oh well, I'll just have to strap on my balls and go for it. I'll let you know how it turns out.
1 Comments:
You are trustworthy... you just occasionally forget things. I adore you and can't wait until you come home. Strap on a cock with those boys. ;)
9:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home