I always wonder

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ups and downs

I have been stressing about my directing class. Everyone is so busy and I keep getting turned down by actors. It really stresses me out. I only have one scene left but I really want it to my best. As far as my other classes everything is ok. Had a fun weekend again this past weekend. So ok. It is now time to talk about the twin from the club. I'm done with him. When I was home for spring break he stood me up one night. I think it was my last night at home. He said he would call me to chill with him and some of his friends. He didnt call. When he got in contact with me he assured me that things got confusing and he was really sorry and he would make up for it. Yea yea yea. Then he said he was coming to see me at school (as I have already put down in this journal) but he didnt. He didnt even call me, when he did he claimed he lost my number. WTF!! How do you loose someones number now-a-days especially since if its someone you are interested in. But my girl back home confirmed that he called her to get it back. So then it got me to thinking the only way he would have lost it is if he doesnt want to save it in his phone because someone else might see it. Someone that would care that it was in there and the only type someone who would usually care would be a female. I hate them type of someones. But if it is a female i dont hate her, I am not too fond of the twin right now. Because if that is the case that is fa real messed up. So whateva, he called me and said he was gonna come up this weekend. Did he? NO! He made such a big deal about it because I had originally told him I would be pretty busy this weekend that I probably wouldnt have the time to entertain. But when I found out I wouldn't be as busy as I thought I agreed that he could come up. It was all his idea and it has always been all his idea. Even though he was seemed he really wanted to stay committed to the idea in the back of my mind I had a feeling it wouldn't happen so. So on friday (during a case race with my favorite girls-GO TEAM POOLHALL!! WE KICKED ASS!!-sorry team frisbee but its true) I called him and let him know that he needs to call me saturday morning or afternoon regardless of whether he was coming up or not. I wasn't gonna wait around for him but I was trying to get him to be curtious to call me even he wasn't gonna come. I wouldn't have cared if he decide not to, but it's the princple of calling. On saturday I completly forgotten for awhile but around 4 or 5:00 I realized he hadn't called me. He hadn't been curtious and he once again proved his mistrust. He really needs to stop making promises that he can't come through with. So I decided that he is cut off. I dont wanna talk to him anymore. I'm takin my number outta my phone and if he does happen to call me I will tell him once that I dont wanna talk to him anymore and I'd appreciate if he doesn't call me and to have a nice life. I'm serious. This is ridiculus. If I were to continue to talk to this guy what kinda relationship would come out of it? He's out. Thats it. I've felt really good recently because I realized people I love really miss me. My #1 man at home misses me. All he talks about is the up coming summer. He can't wait, I think he is ready to burst. My mom has been calling me everyday. She really wanted me to come home this weekend. I could have but there were circumstances. I miss her too. And I really miss my baby. This weekend was really fun. I hung out with a frat that I never really hung out with before. And they are awesome. They are some crazy, funny, hot boys. They partied until 8 in the morning. And I was right there with them. It was great. I was making long lasting memories with my favortie sorority sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home