I always wonder

Monday, April 04, 2005

What my friends think about me

I have resently found out that people that I call my friends or at least associates see me as somewhat of a harlot. I slut in a sense. A slut that can not be trusted around their boyfriends or other kinship. I know in one particular situation there were extreme inhibitants with all parties involved and the situation wasn't as much of a severity as was made out to be at that point in time, so its whatever. And in the end it wasn't me who ended up being the "slut", contrary to what was reported. But in another case it is mainly because people have insecurities within themselves. So because I am secure with myself, not uptight and just basically live my life how I want to (say what I wanna say, dress how I wanna dress, behave how I damn well feel) I am looked at as having an alterior motive. Trust me if I want something I usually get it. I don't fucks around. So if I don't have something (or someone) you betta believe that I don't want it or need it. My feelings were hurt and they don't get hurt very often. But this hurts my feelings mainly because it is all accusations. People think they know everything about a situation and about me. And when they put those two assumptions together they usually produce hurtful outcomes. So what I'm not a virgin. So I have piercings in my tongue and nipple. I like to show skin when I go out or when its warm outside. I speak freely about sexual topics. Make vulgar jokes and sleep with no pants on. That doesn't mean I'm after everything with a penis (or a vagina in some cases, but that's irrelavent to this topic at hand). I believe that I have always carried myself with class. I have a lot of respect for myself. And I believe you don't have to be a prude to have respect. I rarely have regrets and if I do I don't see them that way. I see them as learning experiences. That is the only way you are ever gonna get through your life is through your experiences. Besides WHAT GOES ON BEHIND MY CLOSED DOORS OR IN MY BED OR WHOEVER'S BED I HAPPEN TO BE IN AT ANY GIVEN TIME IS NOT ANYONES BUSINESS BUT MINE. Plain and simple. I wish people would stop trying to figure me out. If I wanted you to know me I would let you. There are people out there who do know me and that is because they are the ones who I feel deserve to. I know I'm an interesting person and you wanna be down, but not everyone can, especially if try to take it upon yourself. And for those who do know me but still like to assume, thats real fucked up. (and this is not to anyone particular) A real sad story is how someone I loved (one of the only people I have ever loved outside my family) was corrupted by the stories, gossip and rumors of people that I wouldn't even expect to know shit about me and called me a dirty slut and told me that he would probably never love me again and he is completly turned off from me for the rest of his life. Yea, fucked up right? But its whatever, he's crawling back now, probably because his little chippy got wise to what he was really about and he is lonely once again. But I just get so sick of people putting me down to make themselves look like angels. I guess because for the longest time I did appear (and do) to be very prestine and people hated it. I guess because that was just one other way I was "better" than they were. That once one little thing leaked out folks went buck wild with it. I guess to prove I'm not so innocent afterall. Whatever, even though what I do is my business and I'd much rather not have people know, if they find out I am not ashamed. I said before I don't have regrets. And I don't care what they may think. But it can be hurtful. So a word to the wise: WATCH WHAT YOU LET GET OUT. Whether it be about yourself, someone else or your opinion of someone else. Things always have a way of getting around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home