I always wonder

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Heat

Lately it's been hot. Nasty hot. The kind of heat you can't do anything in. That upsets me. It's bad enough I'm always stuck in this house that I claim to love so much, but now even if I get the courage to go out I'm in danger of over heating. Or just looking really ridiculous after I have sweated myself into an unidentifiable mess. A big thing is happening this weekend. Well early next week. It was suppose to happen last weekend. I'm hoping it will finally jump start my summer. Everything up until now has been pretty mediocur (spelled that wrong).

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

mediocre.

11:11 PM

 
Blogger KoaStar said...

Thanks. That's why i love you. My own personal life size spell checker.

8:48 PM

 
Blogger Jamie said...

I love you, too.

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home