my secrets (that I don't mind sharing)
http//postsecret.blogspot.com
On days I feel my face or hair is ugly I'm extremely depressed because I know my body can't pick up the slack
I keep my hair short because the girl my ex is in love with has long beautiful black hair and I know thats what he really wants.
I've wanted my grandmother to disappear because she doesn't let my grandfather spoil me as much as he wants to.
I've taking so much pride in my sexuality that I feel I'll never be looked at as a women to love just a women to fuck.
Eventhough I'm straight I seek the attention of lesbians for my own gratification that I'm attractive to all kinds of people.
I want to date an older man just so I can mulnipulate him into giving me anything I want.
I want a sugar daddy because my real father has never given me anything.
I often think of the future funerals of my mother's parents and it makes me so upset sometimes I get sick.
I care about my looks so much because I am constantly told how attractive I am but I don't believe it and I feel I have to live up to that standard everyone expects.
5 Comments:
Number one, I have never seen your face or hair look ugly. Number 2, you have a great body and number 3- there's a lot more to you than your physical attributes. You have the most fabulous personality I've ever come across. You can make anyone feel welcome, needed and loved. I've never felt as protected and special as I do when I'm with you.
You are a woman to love. I couldn't stop loving you if I tried. (MJ much?)Everyone wants attention, even those of us who pretend we don't. (Yeah, I'm talking about me.)
You're way too hard on yourself. A lot of people feel the way you do, and as much as well all want to be "above the herd", we're all human. We all have nasty thoughts. The difference? You're brave enough to express yours. You're probably the bravest person I know, and I love you.
11:31 PM
Aww, can I jumo in on this love train?
7:59 AM
And when i say jumo i mean jimp. :)
7:59 AM
Damn it, jump, i mean jump
8:00 AM
Kate I love you so much girl. I'm so glad we spend time together now.
12:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home