Silky smooth skin
I have recently discovered that I am the poster child for Murphy's Law. If I shave (all over) and have silky smooth skin there is no one there to feel it. I turned my cell phone off for a day because I was feeling unloved. When I turned it back on I had tons of missed calles, voicemails and text messagages. And it wasn't just from regular people who call me on a day to day, it was them, people I almost never talk to, people I have met recently that I wouldn't have thought about hearing from and people that I long to hear from on a day to day. I knew that would happen if I turned it off. What is that about? I also only want a donut right after I leave the gym. It recently seems like I just can't win.
Cater 2 You
Destiny's Child
Let me cater to you
Cause baby this is your day
Do anything for my man
Baby you blow me away
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more
Anything you want just let me cater to you
Inspire me from the heart
Can't nothing tear us apart
You're all I want in a man
I put my life in your hands
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more
Anything you want, I want to cater to you
Destiny's Child
Let me cater to you
Cause baby this is your day
Do anything for my man
Baby you blow me away
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more
Anything you want just let me cater to you
Inspire me from the heart
Can't nothing tear us apart
You're all I want in a man
I put my life in your hands
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more
Anything you want, I want to cater to you
3 Comments:
That's life. That's what all the people say!
9:50 PM
What's that from?? It's on the tip of my tongue? We do I feel like a frog said it?
2:05 AM
hahahahahahahahaha. It's Frank Sinatra! hahahahahah.
4:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home