I always wonder

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Summa-time

WOW! So its June already. A lil scarry. Since bein home I havent done much but lay around and look for jobs. I went out a few times, saw my #1 man, experienced one of my most prestine friends get trashed, got tricked into goint to Ocean City (dont ask. or maybe you should to get the whole story) and took a Greyhound back to Baltimore. I finally got a job today. It's not what I was really looking forward to but oh well. I plan on getting a second. Use one to save up for the upcoming year and another to spulrge on summer expensises. I have a new goal for the summer that I will spare to put the details about on this blog. But those of you who know me well know what that goal is. And if you do know me well ask me and I MIGHT be willing to let you in. I plan to succeed with this goal regardless of who thinks I can't or shouldn't. It's actually very funny that I even want to succeed. But hey, I'm no ordinary girl. If it happens I will be more detailed later on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

hahahaha, I love you SO much. I did get trashed. Yikes, never again!!!! (or maybe next weekend...hmmm...) and seriously, did you call me pristine? Like the fallen snow, I am.

I have to say it- YOU ARE NOT _ A _!!!
However, good luck in your endeavours. I'm so happy that you're home. I love you.

9:22 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Tekoa!!! Youre so hot. Im glad youre one of my, how did Jenn put it?..."Nigger" friends. I love you dear. This summer is going to be a blast.

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home