I always wonder

Friday, June 24, 2005

Things

After a bad couple of days starting last thursday things are pretty good now. Friend's birthday thursday so we went out. But before we did we got caught in a blackout that spanned at least 4 neighborhoods so had to get ready in the dark. Impailed my big toe at the mall and broke it clean off. Burned my leg......it was just all sorts of craziness. Didn't have the best time when I went out. I only usually do in that scene if I'm messed up. Then had to get up early the next morning for a job that I don't like at all. Went to Pride fest downtown last weekend where I had one of the worst times but can't wait for it next year. Got sick (as usual), worked early hours all week, decided I REALLY need a new job. Was feeling bad about myself and my situations in life so I got a pretty drastic hair cut. I'm really happy with it. Right now I'm sitting in my dirty room, pissed off at the heat and the fact that people in this house can be so inconsiderate and annoying, non-stop listening to Natasha Bedingfield's "These Words" and just contiuning to find myself. She's really peeking through lately and I really like it. I really like her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home