I always wonder

Friday, July 08, 2005

Carrot Top

My hair is orange! I died it and I love it. It's not completely orange and its not like neon or anything its good. People have been responding to it positivly and I really really like it. The cut I got is getting a little outta control. It was a lot better when I first got it done. Started a new job working 10 hour shifts monday through thursday at a makeup factory. A girls gotta do what she's gotta do. Decided I was gonna give up on my weight and just let it be where it wants to because that's what it's been doin anyway, but then tonight I decided not to do that. I've also decided to really give up someone in my life. I don't feel anything and he is a completly different person that I expected. Besides I dont even think he knows my real name. I guess that's my fault for abreviating in order for people to understand in a loud club. But I dont even think he has the abbreviation correct. And I've made a point to say my name around him or have other people say it when he is around. Oh well, he's cut. I recently discovered that I HATE the pick up line "So where's your boyfriend at?" AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! The next mother fucker who asks me that WILL get the shit kicked outta them. I've also decided that I need to give up another person in my life. Someone who my life pretty much revoles around and that is the problem. I'm not gettin what I want from him and he is only standing in the way of me achieving my goals, really. So the best thing to do it give him up. I have no idea how I'm going to do that but I guess I'll have to try hard. It's not like my life will really be any different. I have also been really, really REALLY missing an old friend. I find myself thinking of all the things I liked so much about him. Like the way he walked or how he dressed (if you could even call it dressing). And so many things remind me of him. I find myself staring at this guy at work because he wears basketball shorts, high socks and sneakers-- ALL THE TIME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home