Loner
My summer has been complete crap. I work all the time and I'm still broke and even worst tired. I have lost some friends and the ones still around (on occasion) are just....... not very friend-like. And when they "pretend" to be it really irritates me. The person I decided to cut out of my life got cut out without me even trying. I guess it was just natures way of having me move on. I don't really like it. I just want a phone call. Just one phone call. I never even got to experience what I have been waiting for all year because now that the time is right we are over. This has been a really depressing time for me. I've been trying to make the best of it. Embracing the time that I have to my "wonderful" self. Trying to understand me and focus on what I need to do for myself outta life. Maybe this is just who I am. Maybe I will always be a loner. I've tried to stop looking for things and letting them come to me. I never like that outcome. Because even though things do come to me I don't appreciate them because I don't give them enough chance eventhough they could be the best thing for me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home