And there off!
The school year is upon me. Today was my third day of classes. I haven't bought one book yet, I've signed up for 18 credits this semester, I've been to two happy hours this week that lasted until 9 or 10 o'clock and I plan on auditioning for the musical tonight. Moving in was tiring. Of course because of all my shit it was a little more troublesome than it had to be. Now that I'm back I almost feel like I never left. That's scary. I was home for a very long time, now I feel like all that is nothing. Well my summer was pretty much nothing anyway. I really wished I had of moved off campus this year. I don't know what I was thinking. But I really doubt I'll even be in my room much this year anyway. My week so far has been good. I have been having a lot of fun and I'm rarely by myself, which is the one thing that really drives me crazy especially when I first get up here. I'm not home sick yet but I can't wait for people to come visit me. Hopefully I'll have more visitors this year. The lil bro is having fun at school too. I miss him but I'm so happy for him. I think he is going to have some of the best times of his life in college. Like me. Mom's trip is this weekend and I'm excited for her. For the last 5 years or so all she ever talked about was moving to Arizona now she finally gets to go and see what it's all about. This holiday weekend ought to be fun. I've decided to stay up here for it, so be prepared for the details.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home