Hurry for August
July was one of the most horrible months I have ever had. I don't even want to talk about it because I might jinks my August. I knew once something really bad happened to me at the end of July things could only go up. I really hit rock bottom and I kinda mean that literally. August has been good to me. The person I thought I lost is coming around. Slowly but surely. I saw him in the beginning of August and just this past weekend he initiated a conversation and he even called. I came into some extra money from my job and I have generally been happy. I need to find something to do with my baby. My mother really wants him out. I'm almost positive if she had a gun she would have been shot him. It makes me upset though to think that I really have to give him away. I really don't know what else to do. And besides (I feel bad saying this) but I really want a dog and I know he would never allow that to happen. It will just make him feel even worst about things. Why are cats so difficult? This is really ridiculous.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home