It's almost time
That time has come again. Back to school time. What a fucking drag. I just got in from taking my little brother to school. Wow, I can't believe he is in college on his own. And I can't believe even more that I actually get emotional thinking about it. I have no doubt in my mind that he wont be ok. I just worry about him ya know. I wonder if anybody worried about me. Lord knows I had a sad couple of first weeks when I first went to school. Well at least he has a roommate (even if he does stutter a little bit). I saw and old friend this week and patched some things up with a not so old friend. It felt good. I realized today that I have been friends with this person for almost 2 years. That's a long time. It went by pretty fast though. But I'm glad we still are friends and I hope it stays that way. Another pair of friends of mine just started new jobs as highschool teachers. I think that is the most fasinating thing ever. I just can't believe I'm friends with highschool teachers. I just got outta highschool myself seems like. Well..... in other news, when I took the person's name outta my phone last week he called like the next day. I've said it before I'll say it again "I'm the poster child for Murphy's Law" or what ever you wanna call this. It's crazy. But after I saw him I had no desire to see him or talk to him again. It's like I was illing but I got my fix and now I'm good. I hope I stay this way for a long time.
1 Comments:
I don't believe we wasted so much of the summer. It's okay though. We needed it, I guess. Everything's changing, and I'm glad I have you.
7:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home