Pre-Season
NFL pre-season started this week and that makes me happy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE football. Watching it makes me so happy and calm and, in a sense, hopeful. I don't know what I'm hopeful for though.
I have been slipping in my situation. I really need to check myself. So today I took a person's name outta my phone. That doesn't mean I don't know the number but I'm hoping in time I will forget. That way I'll be forced to move on a bit.
This week is my last week at the warehouse. HALLELUJAH!!!! I will be soooooo freakin happy thursday at 5:30 you don't even know.
School starts really soon too. So i guess pre-season for education is upon me as well. My mother finally booked her trip to Arizona. She is going next month on her birthday. I asked her when she plans on leaving for good and she thinks next fall. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do so that I'm not homeless before I graduate college.
1 Comments:
you'll never ever be homeless as long as I'm alive and breathing. Summer long sleepever anyone?
"guys. GUYS. Seriously, I have girlscouts in the morning."
7:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home