I always wonder

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Boring boring boring

Ok so my situation hasn't been completely boring but it hasn't been mind blowing. Recently I have been antisipating my trip home this weekend. I'm not sure how I feel about turnig 20. I want to be a teenager forever, but still be legal to drink (like that's really holding me back). I need to find out something to do with my emotions. They get pretty outta control and it's a little scary. I've moved into a new room with a different roommate (one of my pledge sisters) and I love it. It's nonstop laughing and just an all around good situation. I have been contiplating relationship oppurtunities, but what else is new. I'm not even sure if I have any options though. Oh well, I'm gonna get off here before my crazy emotions begin to surface and because I really have nothing substantial to say.
'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home