What to do
The first week of school was hectic. Parties all week and all weekend. My sister's roommate left school on friday, which is cool because now I plan on moving in to her room with her, which will be a lot better for me I think. My mother took her trip to Arizona and returned safely. I have to say that this first week at school was one of the best first weeks I've ever had since being in school. Me and my soon to be roommate have decided that we are gonna find either boyfriends or just one main guy in order to keep us grounded. I'm not sure which one I want yet. I kinda have a "main" guy but that is not always reliable. And I'm not sure if I can handle a boyfriend now. Plus it will probably take a few months to really ground a boyfriend because I don't have many perspectives in the picture. There is a guy from home that I met working at the factory. I knew the first time I hung out with him that he was a keeper. But I'm not to sure how he feels about me. We haven't had many (sober) conversations since I've been at school but we have talked. And I don't doubt that he would come to visit. Eventhough gas is a million dollars a gallon now. I dunno. I really miss a lot of people that aren't in school anymore. But there are three that I miss the most. So what to do about finding a significant other situation. It would be banging to have someone up here to hang out with, to go places with and invite to all the stuff my sorority will be having but is that what I really want? I think so. I've been ready for this for months it just hasn't been ready for me yet.
1 Comments:
Screw that anonymous person who posted crap on your page.
I miss and love you and I wish our summer hadn't been so fucked.
7:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home