I always wonder

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It's literally killing me

My life is completely out of control right now. Where do I start? Maybe school. I can't ever concentrate or get done all things I should get done. But the thing is I really couldn't tell you what I do instead of the things im suppose to. Maybe the partying. But its hard to cut down, even though I said I would. When everyone, and I mean EVERYONE around you is going out or doing something I feel completely left out. I know that sounds really immature but its true. My situation with a certain male is completely fucked as of today. Or at least it will be in the immediate future. Why does this always happen to me. It's sooooo scary and I always feel like its my fault. I can't believe this is the third time. Maybe I should take the advice and really revaluate what I'm doing with myself. But honestly is the ones that I really care about that it happens with or when I'm really feeling someone it happens and I feel like I'm a complete fuck up. I know it's not completely my fault but I'm the one who has to say something. Or not say something if that's what I choose to do. There really is no good way to do this. No way to make it painless, which is why it's killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home