Letter to Myself
Dear Me,
People have been saying how much you've changed. Especially in times when the two of you are in contact. I've noticed you can't stop talking and you're almost always smiling and happy. But I have seen that sometimes you put yourself down because of these feelings. You convince yourself that if you think about it too much you'll ruin it. You do this because you believe it's been true in the past. And you have these feelings but so what. You can keep them to yourself or even just share with your roommate. But she, and others dont' understand why you don't express yourself to the subject. You shouldn't be afraid. But you are, I know. I know you want to wait, but don't waste your time waiting forever. If you feel it's not worth it then get out. But for now enjoy yourself.
I love you, Me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home