Other People's Emotions
All I can say is "HOW DARE HE?". How dare the both of them, but we will come back to the second momentarily. This entry is going to be filled with questions. I just can't understand if he has a right to have the feelings he has. He never established anything. To my understanding he didn't want anything. Thats what his actions showed and I was find with that. So am I wrong for living my life how I damn well please and not care what people will think. That is exactly why I did it. People need a reality check on what they wrap there time around. Lil Ole Me are you kidding. Why me? But its not even that people saw and know about me and him. NOBODY knows about us unless he told people, and even then, if he told them why can't he tell me. Why should I be kept in the dark. I just think it is fair. In the end I'm sorry his feelings got hurt but I believe it was his own fault for not letting me know his feelings in the first place. And as far as the other asshole goes, I was coming to him on some insight. Hopeing he could but everything else behind him because we are friends and give me and honest opinion. But I guess I was wrong about that. Well then tell me who the FUCK I can go to then?! I don't know if I'm stressing about this too much and should just let it roll off like water. But if it all gets dumped just like that over someone not willing to communicate then what am I suppose to do then? Say "oh well, i guess it was fun while it lasted" and keep moving. I just think that is a shitty way for things to end if it goes out like that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home