I always wonder

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Pounds

So I'm in a show. A straight play, not a musical and I'm a lil freaked out. Thank god its a small part. (There are no such thing as small parts only small actors). Lord knows I'm not small or and actor. I'm excited though. I'm so happy someone decided to take a chance with me. I'm geared up now and ready to take on almost anything. I've given up on drinking for awhile. Nothing positive has come from it. NOTHING! Actually, usually only disaster comes from my drinking. Plus I'm getting a little bored with it. My baby is back at school with me. I love him. He's the prince. I'm going to start a diet, again. But not in the hopes of losing weight, although I need to, but in the hopes that I'll just be healthier; which, in time, will cause the pounds to fall off. Plus I have a pot belly now and it is completely unattractive and it makes me upset. It could be from stress so I'm trying to destress also. I would love to get layed this week. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When cometh producer culture? Now, according to Pew...
So I apparently commissioned Pew to do research supporting my thesis on producer culture .
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a download roulette site/blog. It pretty much covers download roulette related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:15 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Tekoa, You are adorable! Good luck in that play!!

9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home