I always wonder

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Slap in the Face

Don't you know how in the movies when someone gets hysterical someone else slaps them and they are all better. Well I have been metaphorically slapped. And I am so happy now. I have been slapped by the source of my hysteria. I needed it. I was getting ridiculous. I'm pretty much back to normal. I hate my situation, but thats normal. I'm not fabricating a situation that will not work or never happen. I started to become insane. Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I was definetly insane. Right now I don't know what to do to change my behavior in order to get different results but I'm working on it. I think I got caught up too fast for the sake of getting the satisfaction I've been wanting for so long. Maybe I need to accept the fact that it might not happen. Ever. And I know ever is a strong word but to me ever means in the next 5 years. Or maybe more. 5 years is a very loooooonnng time though. I'm just glad that now I am able to wake up and smell the reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home