What is wrong with me?
I need to keep my big mouth shut. Its just causing my imagination to run wild. Why must I have this vivid imagination. I need something to keep my mind off of it. I dont know what it is though. Maybe school. School will help me to maintain a simple life. Or at least have me focues on something else. And the fact that I dont work until thursday is gonna kill me. Ive been trying to arrange a plan that allows me to get out of the house and do something but I can't really think of anything. Maybe I'll start small by going to the library or something. Its hard to figure out something that doesnt reguire me to spend money I dont have. But oh geez can I just end this blog by saying I really want this weekend to be everything I'm making it out to be and I'll be soo excited if it is.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home