I always wonder

Friday, February 10, 2006

Anniversary

So I realized the previous post of my horrible week was posted exactly a year after I started this blog, when I was having another very bad, emotional, panic attack day. What is it about this week. Am I destined to have a really bad day on Feb. 8th for my entire life? Well at least I know what to expect or prepare for next year. I will keep you updated.

I got my "closure" and I feel better. Not a hell of a lot better, but better than I did. I feel like I have some sort of control over myself now. I know what to expect. I HATE being surprised. That is one of my pet peeves. I don't know how to respond when I'm surprised and I don't like that. I should be able to improv considering my acting experience and my future career plans but it doesn't really work out that way.

I came home yesterday for an appointment today that didn't even happen. So I wasted my poor mother's time and I have to come back in like two more weeks. I guess I kinda knew all along that the appointment wasn't going to go through but I came home anyway. I mean, I hoped it would but in the back of my mind knew other wise. So I guess I cheated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home