V-Day
So my Valentines Day: I woke up and find out that school was cancelled because of a break in the water main. who would of thought? So things were chill. Got a rose from a friends boyfriend and future roommate. That made my day. But then later when I was drawing my vagina (for the show of course) it got me thinking and the depression set in. It wasn't too bad. The other vagina's were very interesting. One women drew a revolving door with 3 babies flying out, a women who hasn't had a sexual experience in 5 years drew a flower with a cobweb on it, a lesbian artist drew her vagina as a peace sign with a rainbow as the layers. I drew an oval with drama mask inside and blonde hair on the outside and a speech bubble saying "thank you". Interpret that anyway that you want. Don't really know if I should send someone a happy valentines day wish. I figured if they would have wanted one they would have acknowledged me in some sort of way. Oh well. So now I'm being a typical single college student. Is it a good idea? Probably not, but I'm doing it any way.
Happy Valentines Day Bitches!
1 Comments:
oh my god. Can I see your vagina... art? Seriously I want to see what you drew it sounds amazing! I love you.
10:20 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home