Valentines Day Eve
What to say? It's the night before Valentines Day and I wish I could just sleep until the 15th. Not because I'm bitter. Not because I'm single and even though its some what because I'm lonely (oh no, don't cry for me) it's mainly because I don't like surprises. I don't know what to expect. A normal day would be the sane thing to expect. But I'm not entirely sane. So me and a couple of friends having been going back and forth about Valentines Day. Even though one of my friends is in a great relationship she has a lot of good insight on it. My WHOLE thing about Valentines Day is, if I were in a relationship I wouldn't expect anything more from a guy. The fact that I am in a relationship would be enough for me to make me happy. A guy wouldn't have to prove anything to me, especially one day out of an entire year, because being with me would impress me enough. So when I look back at it I should've never been upset about past sucky Valentines Days. If I was going to be upset on that one day then (as depressing as it sounds) I should have been upset everyday of the year. So as far as tomorrow I'm going to convince myself that I'm not sad, because I'm not. And I'm not going to dwell on anything, especially others. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.
1 Comments:
You're fantastic. I love you. You and I should write a book.
8:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home