Spring Time, blah
A lot of things have happened recently. This is the worst sememster of school I have ever had. I recenlty became very sick again as I knew I would around this time. I have been feeling betrayed from people who I thought would always be there for me. In some case I'm feeling like even though they pretend to care about my feelings in the back of my mind I know other wise. In other cases I'm feeling like people just don't have the balls to tell me what they want or don't want. I really can not wait until school is over. I am def ready for a break from this madness. I have no idea what the end of the semester is going to bring. I really feel like I am failing. I have always prided myself on not expecting anything from people. The only thing I expect is the minimum a person puts out through their speech and actions. I rarely ask anything from anyone. So if my image of a person is somewhat altered, basically, I don't think its my fault. If a person cares so much about their image instead of judging me they should make it their job to proving me wrong and showing me the side they want me to see. I miss Jamie, Ginger and Malo.
1 Comments:
I miss you, too. :( Come home. We need the summer.
12:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home