Dreams
So what are dreams? Sometimes I feel that dreams are you mind reminding you of the what you no longer have or what you will never get. Sometimes dreams are really unfair. Your soooooo happy in the dream and everything is going perfect, then you wake up. And you can't get the dreamality back, only reality, which isn't exactly what you want all the time. Some people like to think that dreams are sometimes looks into the future. If thats the case I never hope the dream of the giant tiger chasing me around the neighboorhood ever comes true. But also I highly doubt that Mos Def will ever tell me he loves me (See: February 11, 2005 entry). But with the Mos Def dream I was told I was substituting for something else. So what is the tiger a substitute for. But this dream I had last night I don't think its suppose to be translated into other emotions, except things lost. I can just hope that it is a prediction into the future.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home