End of June
So I still havent started working. I'm not sure if I posted my experience with Target but needless to say I quit before even starting and wasnt interested in going back. I'm suppose to be starting a job through a temp agency on Thursday but I feel like the women at the agency is blowing me off. Maybe I didnt pass my drug test like I thought I did. That would be very bad. But because I'm still broke and havent done much this summer and I have been home for over a month depression kicks in every once in awhile. And like I always say it wouldnt be that bad if I had transportation. If I had a car, I'd have a job, I'd be skinner and I would be happier. Is that bad to say? But its true. All my happiness revolves around me being able to travel and get away. You can't expect me to be happy and satisified when on most days I dont even go out of my own front door. Oh well. I'm going to start writing again. Maybe that will help me out a bit. Hopefully something good will come of it. Maybe I'll finally finish a song, or at least turn a poem into one. Last summer all my poetry was so sad and depressing because that was what I was. I need to start writing when I'm in a good mood. Or learn how to tap into those old feelings when I did feel loved, and needed. But I'm gonna get my gears rolling and see what happens. Maybe I'll share my thoughts with you fine people.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home