I always wonder

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day

Today is father's day and I can't wait til its over. I feel so retarded because for some unknown reason I didnt go see the only man that matters in my life, my grandfather. I feel really bad, but I have no good reason why I didnt go. My mother went to visit him this morning but I didnt find out about that until like 20 minutes ago. She got on me for not going to see him today but I'm thinking why didnt she take me with her when she went or why did she wait until now to say something to me? Whateve. I'd like to think my granddad knows how much he means to me without me being in his butt for card company made up holiday. oh well. I have a job, but I'm still gonna keep looking for better oppurtunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home