Laugh Whore
Mario Cantone is a gay, Italian-American, comedian and last night at 12:30 he was my savior. So after scarving down chilli and cheese AND a brownie sundae (munchies are a bitch) I was trying to buy time by watching TV. His stand up "Laugh Whore" came on Showtime and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I'm not even exagerating. I needed that laugh like I need oxygen. After staying up until 2 am a couple nigths ago because I couldn't stop crying I feel a balance now. I heard voice coach, Betty Wright say today that "every living thing needs sunshine and water. With nothing but sunshine everything would burn up." I havent had a good cry in awhile, so I guess I was due for one. And now in one week I've had a good cry and a awesome laugh so I should be complete for awhile.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home