Lunch @ my desk
What I had for lunch: Honey Nut Oatmeal and BBQ fritos.
I was thinking the other day that all men are NOT the same. Women just allow themselves to be treated the same and then complain and blame men when they are not getting what they want out of a certain situation. I realized this because like I've said before I am a insane, and insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Or something like that, the symantics maybe a little different.
So what else is on this mind lately? School mostly. But on a deeper note love as usual. I've actually been introduced to two situations where they will essentially be the "guinea pigs" for my approach of trying something different to get a different outcome. So far so good.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home